1. Open Xcode from your Applications directory
2. If this is the first time you’ve launched Xcode, it may ask you to agree to the user agreement and to download additional components. Follow the prompts through these screens until Xcode is completely set up and ready to launch.
3. In the welcome window, click “Create a new Xcode project” (or choose File > New > Project).
Xcode opens a new window and displays a dialog in which you choose a template.
4. Select iOS at the top of the dialog.
5. In the Application section, select Single View Application and then click Next.
6. For Product Name, Organization Name, and Organization Identifier put in whatever information you would like for your app. Make sure Language is set to Swift, and Devices is set to Universal.
7. Click Next, and then select a directory to save the project to (I use Documents). Click Create.